It is true that health iswealth,especially during this time ofthepandemic. Havinggoodhealthcanstrengthenour immune system, can reduce stress levels,can promote a healthylifestyle,and protect against a variety of diseases.
Here are 20 Nutrition Tips to Reach your Healthy Lifestyle Eat more plant foods
Eata varietyof vegetablesand fruits.Go for color and variety- green, red,yellow,and orange. They areagood sourceof dietary fiber.It can also help you to lower blood pressure, cholesterol andmaintaina healthy weight.
Make sure toincludefreshlyproducedvegetables and fruits in everymeal.Include fruits: apples, bananas,blueberries,watermelon, oranges, and avocados. Vegetables: spinach, broccoli,potato, celery,cucumbers,and onion.
Eat nuts and seeds.They are packed with fiber, minerals, protein, and vitamins.Nuts: almonds, cashew nuts,walnuts, and macadamias.Seeds: Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds,and flax seeds.
Plan out your meal. Aside fromhelping you to avoid unnecessary purchases at the grocery store, but it also guides you tohave a healthy and balanced meal throughout the week. Aim forwell-rounded balanced meals includes a protein source, high-quality starch, fruits and vegetables, andsome healthy fats.
Keep Hydratedand Drink the proper amount of water
5. Havingan adequate fluid intakestarts fueling your body and gets your metabolism.According to the U.S National Academies of Sciences,Engineering,and Medicinethe right amount of fluid a day for men is about 15.5 cups (3.7 liters)and for women is about 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) offluids a day.
6. Stick to waterand sugar-free beverages as much as possible.
7. Flavored your waterby addinga few fruitsliceslike lemon, tea leaves, cucumber, or strawberries instead of juice, sodas, and sweetened beverages.
8. Eating juicy fruits and vegetables can also help to add to your fluids.Fruits: Orange, watermelon,grapefruit, blueberries,strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, and pineapple. Vegetables: cucumber, celery.lettuce,broccoli, tomatoes,cabbage,and zucchini
Cook more often
9. Cook your meal often and prepare newrecipes.
10. Choose more fresh food and avoid processed foods.
11. Plan your menus andmake a grocery list forhealthyfoods and stick to it as much as possible.
12. Cook and use a simpleformula forevery mealwith a combination of vegetables,fruits, a goodsourceof protein, anda sourceof starch.
13. Cut the high sodium foodssuch as sausage, bacon, ramen,ham,and processed deli.
Eat out less and avoidfast-food chain food items
14. Eating out ifit’s once or twice a month that’s a cheat daybut ifit’smore often that’s a habit.
15. Avoid fast–food chain food items: burgers, pizza,French fries, and fizzydrinks. Most of the fast-foodfood itemsarehigh in sugar processed ingredients, salt, saturated salts, trans fats, low in antioxidants, and low in fiber.
16. Plana fewmeals out and be mindful of restaurant choices.
17. Reduce sweet and salty treats.
18. Eat regular meals including a variety offoods soyou feel satisfied and less likely to snack.
19. Make your own snackslike Greek yogurt and add mixed berries. Greek yogurt isa great sourceof calcium,potassium,and high protein. Mixed berriesareone of the best sources of antioxidants.
20. Stock ahealthy snack: fresh fruits, granola bars,kale chips, and dark chocolate and almonds.
Living a healthier lifestyledoesn’thave to behard, you justhave tounderstand what it means to be healthy and make asmart choice. Forall ofyour health insurance needs call Klinger Insurance Grouptodayat 301-428-4935 or email us at email@example.com or visit us at www.klingerinsurancegroup.com/